Thursday, May 19, 2011

LipSurgence™ natural matte lip tint

 The folks over at Tarte Cosmetics sent me five shades of their LipSurgence™ natural matte lip tint for review...

 This natural lip tint is clinically proven to give you a 6000% increase in lips' moisture content in 28 days!

 I like the way the lip tint feels on my lips. I can tell it is adding moisture. The feeling lasts a long time. I also like the feeling that Tarte Cosmetics makes cosmetics that are healthy and nourishing so not only do I look good , I am doing good for myself as well.


I love the colors. Just check out these six great shades:

Fever (red)
Pouty (berry)
Frisky (bright pink)
Adored (light pink)
Glisten (peach)
Buff (nude)










 Tarte Cosmetics also carries other fantastic items to help you look your best. Here is a video highlighting their neutralEYES natural eye shadow palette.

Want to keep up with Tarte cosmetics? You can like em on facebook and follow em on Twitter.

Ready to buy? head on over to Tarte Cosmetics and get ya some. You can even check out their store locator.


No comments: