Monday, July 18, 2011

Libre Tea Glass

 Libre sent me one of their Libre glass'npoly large for review. These are a fantastic way to make loose leaf tea. You can use the glass at home, work , on the go, camping. 

 I tested mine out with my favorite loose leaf tea. It was so easy to use and I was very happy with the results.  I was able to take my tea along with me when I left the house. No more  waiting for green tea to be ready before you can get on your way. 

 Simply add your hot water and loose green tea twist on the filter and lid. Wait a bit then you can remove the lid and sip right through the filter without having to worry about any tealeaves coming through.

 You can make all types of loose leaf tea with your Libre. I love this way to brew tea.

I love that Libre is super easy to clean too. Simply hand wash with soap and warm water. The filter rinses out well.
The Libre glass ’n poly has a health-conscious glass interior for fresh taste and a durable polycarbonate exterior for ‘on the go’ durability. The stainless steel tea filter is surrounded by BPA free polypropylene as is the lid interior. Can be used 2 ways to brew and travel with loose leaf tea.


Check out this video showing how easy it is to use Libre:



 Want to keep up with all things Libre? You can follow em on Twitter, like em on Facebook, sign up for their newsletter and check out their blog.

Ready to buy? Head on over to Libre and get yourself one or two of these great tea glasses and enjoy your tea moment.

No comments: