Thursday, September 8, 2011

Imprint Comfort Anti-fatigue Mat

I stand on concrete all day at work so when I was sent an Imprint Comfort Anti-fatigue Mat for review I was anxious to see how it worked. All I have to say is WOW. I stepped on this baby after having my feet and legs hurting for the last few hours of work. They actually felt better the second I stepped on the Imprint Comfort Anti-fatigue Mat. I mean seriously y'all have to try this. If you spend the day on your feet like I do, I know you understand what I am saying. So much better than any other mat I have tried. I am going to talk to my boss and see if we can get these at work. I can only imagine how awesome it would be to be able to work standing on one of these great mats instead of that hard concrete.


Look how incredibly stylish they are as well. Below is some information about the features and benefits from the Imprint Comfort Anti-fatigue Mat website:

Proprietary eco9 anti-fatigue cushioning technology

Imprint™ anti-fatigue comfort mats are manufactured using our proprietary eco9 technology that is environmentally-friendly, non-toxic and is manufactured without the use of toxic, heavy metals. The eco9 manufacturing process incorporates a multi-layer cushioning system consisting of a soft upper layer and cushion firm lower layer that provides excellent anti-fatigue cushioning benefits and are proven to significantly improve comfort and overall tiredness when compared to standing on the floor.*
Features
  • Perfect for many areas of the home including the kitchen, laundry, bathroom or garage
  • Environmentally Friendly & Safe! Non toxic, phthalate free, no formaldehyde or other toxic heavy metals used in production
  • Exceptional anti-fatigue comfort.
  • Durable, abrasion resistant, and stain resistant for long term enjoyment
  • Anti-microbial treatment on the mats prevents mold and mildew
  • Safe, non slip bottom keeps comfort mat in place
  • Absorbs noise, providing soundproofing benefits
  • Waterproof and washable. Easy to clean with soap and water!
  • Passes federal 16CFR 1631 test for flammability of carpets or rugs
  • 7 year warranty! Satisfaction Guaranteed

University Tested & Proven Benefits of the Imprint™ Anti-Fatigue Comfort Mat

A recent study with a major University School of Ergonomics has proven the Imprint Anti-Fatigue comfort mats benefits.  Our mats were "shown to significantly reduce pain and lessen discomfort" when compared to standing on a hard surface. Study participants saw a reduction of overall fatigue by 56% and discomfort by 60%.  Shown below are the proven testing results by body part which highlight the specific areas of  fatigue reduction.
✓ Reduces overall fatigue and pain associated with standing on hard surfaces
✓ Beneficial to individuals with back, thigh and lower leg or foot discomfort
✓ Conforms to the shape of your feet and supports your arches resulting in soothing relief
*Based on the 2010 Center for Ergonomics University study of Imprint™ Comfort Mats.

I absolutely love this mat and still can't believe how much better it makes my feet and legs feel. The aches and pains are eliminated by the cushioning. I love it love it love it. These great mats come in three styles, several colors and numerous sizes.


Want to keep up with all things Imprint Comfort Anti-fatigue Mat
You can like em on Facebook and follow em on Twitter.

Ready to buy? Head on over to Imprint Comfort Anti-fatigue Mats and get ya one or more of these super comfy, super stylish mats.

1 comment:

fluerdelyis said...

So glad you have reviewed the anti-fatigue mat.
Glad you liked it.
I hope that you will be able to have a giveaway of this product.