Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Renaissance Costume Discounters Review

If y'all are looking for that perfect Halloween costume ,  a Renaissance costume, or something completely different, have I got the place for you.

 Costume Discounters let me pick out a costume from their amazing site for review. This turned out to be quite fun. First we had to decide who was going to get the costume. I won because I write the reviews.  Next I looked and looked through the enormous selection of costumes available. They have so many choices. Wow. 

 I finally came to the conclusion that I was finally going to get that  Renaissance costume I have wanted for years. Makes the Renaissance Festival so much more fun.

Ladies Navy/black Renaissance Costume.

I chose the Ladies Navy/black Renaissance Costume. This beauty comes in sizes from x-small to X-Large

I love my new costume. It arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. The packaging was done so well. There were no wrinkles in the costume when it came out of the bag. I like that. The fabric is much better quality than I was expecting. It is sown well. I can't believe this was less than $35. I will never shop for costumes in retail stores again. Costume Discounters is WAY better.

Ladies Navy/black Renaissance Costume
The women of the Renaissance knew all about romance & elegance. & some often dressed like queens even if they were not descended from royalty. Our Lady Renaissance Costume provides a taste of medievalfashion at its very best. This full-length dress is in navy/black & features with long flared sleeves.
Costume Discounters has a fantastic selection of quality, inexpensive costumes. You are sure to find something for everyone in your group. 
  • Below Cost Sale
  • Patriotic Costumes
  • Womens Costumes
  • Sexy Costumes
  • Mens Costumes
  • Girls Costumes
  • Boys Costumes
  • Hats, Wigs and; Masks
  • Plus Size Costumes
  • Infant/Toddler Costumes
  • Teen Costumes
  • Accessories and Makeup
  • Pet Costumes and Mascots
  • Decorations and Props

Want to keep up with all things Costume Discounters? You can like em on Facebook , follow em on Twitter and sign up to receive extra savings with their newsletter.

Ready to buy? Head on over to Costume Discounters and get yourself and your friends some of these fun costumes.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now those are some really interesting outfits. I like them. Great post!
http://www.dresscostume.com/