Friday, August 12, 2011

Heelys


I am really lovin the new pair of Heelys I get to try out for being a part of Business 2 Blogger. The pair I got are extremly comfortable. I love how stylish they look.

My daughter is already trying to steal them away. Something about me being to old to have fun with em. I am not afraid to try new things and I really think Heelys are cool.

 I have to admit it takes a courageous heart to try this.With a bit of practice I can keep up with her and her friends. Very similar to roller skating but on one wheel per foot.You just have to find the "Balance Point" and off you go.

 Heelys seem to be well made and look to me that they would last a long time  if taken care of properly. They come in various styles and colors in sizes ranging from youth to adult, so the whole family can enjoy using Heelys.

 I really like that with just a little switcheroo you can take off the wheels, insert the flat plug and use your Heelys as normal tennis shoes.

If you need help learning how to use your Heelys they have a great page full of videos from Heelys basics to tricks with Heelys when you are ready. There is even a responsible skating form you and your kids can sign so they know it's important to be careful.

 Want to keep up with all things Heelys? You can like em on Facebook and follow em on Twitter.


Ready to buy? Head on over to Heelys Online Store and get you some of thee fun and stylish shoes. They even have a store locator to find Heelys near you

Heelys is throwing a Labor Day/Back-to-School special!! Between Sept 2-Sept 5, Buy one pair of Heelys, get the second pair for only $30!

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

No comments: